Monday 20 October 2008

A Beginning

Ok, well, this is all new. Rose Tyler introduced me to this. Suppose it was a way for her to keep in touch with all the Jacowitzian news while she was away. The Doctor fiddled with my computer so remarkably, I have access to the internet of YOUR galaxy. Funny that.



Anyway, for those of you who don’t know me, I’m Ariella Lavizsia, daughter of King Laksmono and Queen Kaelyne. Many of you won’t have had the honour of meeting my parents, and so, here are photos of them:






So that’s my parents for you. My father was born to be King, and he was a brilliant king. He brought peace to the Whirlpool Galaxy, made alliances with our neighbouring planets, all of which I honour, and helped the Doctor save races of people.



Unfortunately, he died prematurely, as he was murdered by the Terileptils in hopes of beginning a war with my people. This failed to happen as our neighbouring planets, the ones my father had brought together in friendship, attacked for us. We’re the least violent race in the galaxy, in fact, violence is so far beneath us that I do not understand the need for my guards. Still, I suppose even Nyklus can turn, and every species has it’s bad guy.



Perhaps I should tell you more about my race. We’re known as the Nyklus, as you have probably already guessed. We’re the most ancient race in the universe, even older than Time Lords, as the Doctor reminds me on may occasions. We look human in form, which is why I could so easily travel with the Doctor and Rose. We’re highly telepathic. In fact, we rarely speak. When Rose and the Doctor are here, I do try to speak to them normally, as it can be quite disorientating for people who are vocal. Our average lifespan is that of a star, which sounds rather odd, but when a Nyklus is born, a star is born too, a star which burns until the death of that Nyklus. In a way, I suppose you could say the Universe is creating itself around us, but that would make us seem rather self-obsessed, and I can assure you, we’re not.



Anyway, there are only two stars in the entire universe which are not connected to a Nyklus. Both happen to be orbited by Jacowitz. Here’s a picture of my star:




Those of you on Earth may know it as “The Sun”.



Ok, now I shall tell you a little more about my planet. I live on Jacowitz, a planet in the heart of the Whirlpool Galaxy. We orbit two suns, which may seem strange, but the Second sun is only really orbited once every 4 years. We have three moons, though it’s a rare occasion when they’re all up at once. Here are a few photos of Jacowitz you may enjoy:












And here’s a photo of my home, the Imperial Palace:





Well, that’s enough about me for now. In my next blog, I shall tell you about my life, my day to day duties, and what not, but until then.



Ariella x

2 comments:

rosefromearth said...

Yay Ari!

I love Jacowitz.

RomanaakaFred said...

I would love to visit you one day...well I'd truthfully like to go anywhere that isn't Earth.